All is around you and best teacher/master is life. You’ve to make ten times more mistakes than anyone else and most importantly to learn from them. Errors are best tool of inner path. ALWAYS FOLLOW INNER PATH because that’s what Mother Nature created you for !
- Sun Tzu – Bing Fa Known as The Art of War and it can be adapted to any activity you’re involved in
- Miyamoto Musashi – The Book of Five Rings strategy is everything
- Jiddu Krishnamurti – On Fear you’re the worst enemy, always work on your innerself
- Zurich Axioms strategy is more that techniques and technique is more than tools
Cars and Racing
- Ross Bentley – Ultimate Speed Secrets Pro racing driver and great instructor. All you ever need to know about most important thing in racing
- Caroll Smith books about preparing, tuning cars. It is like a bible of circuit racing. Despite old and obsolete in few aspects. Principles still applicable
- Robert Bosch – Diesel Engine Management all about evolution of diesel engines. Detailed technical information for ECU calibration
- Jeff Hartman – Turbocharging Performance Handbook it is easy to screw up ECU calibration and destroy expensive turbocharger.
- Herb Adams – Chassis Engineering Most likely the best book about chassis & suspension on market…sadly focused on circuit racing
- Greg Banish Engine Management: Advance Tuning.
- Jeff Hartman How to Tune and Modify Automotive Engine Management Systems : Upgrade Your Engine to Increase Horsepower.